A speciﬁc skincare routine cannot be made universal as it varies depending on the structural constitution of the skin. There exists a wide range of types of skin constituents and they are listed below:
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
- Scaly skin
- Sensitive skin
- Normal skin – neither too oily nor too dry
Out of all these mentioned skin types oily skin can be considered the most prone to acne and other skin diseases. It usually occurs due to the excessive activity of oil glands and when pores become inﬂamed.
How do we prevent these skin diseases?
- Wash your face This helps remove excess dust, oil, and sweat on a regular basis. Rinse your face thoroughly and utilize the beneﬁts of a moisturizer regularly.
- Consult a dermatologist and follow the specialized treatment prescribed by
- It is very much essential to keep yourself hydrated let alone for the skin but it is also very important for a healthier functioning of an individual’s
- Though makeup is a form of art that makes you conﬁdent it is highly recommended to limit its usage as it clogs the pores and causes
- Do not pop the pimples no matter how tempting it may seem to get rid of them. It causes permanent damage to your skin and is hence highly recommended to avoid doing
- Meditation helps relieve stress which in turn avoids the worsening of the Yoga and aromatherapy are also some alternate stress relieving mechanisms.
It is important to take care of your skin and health and make sure it receives the best possible treatment. Taking precautions is always better than cure. Visit clinics that help serve the purpose and stay nourished always, with the right attitude you can achieve great heights.